Online Reporting Services
- File a Police Report Online
- Report a Violation of Village Ordinance
- Request Overnight Parking
- Request a Vacation Watch
- Schedule a Car Safety Seat Installation or Inspection
The Buffalo Grove Police Department prides itself in serving its residents in a multitude of ways, which includes providing the option to report certain incidents online, at their convenience. Please check below to see if the complaint is appropriate to be filed online. Remember, in the event of an emergency, always call 9-1-1.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please read the following to determine if filing an online citizen police report is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency
- This incident occurred within the Buffalo Grove Police Department City limits
- There are no known suspects
- This did not occur on a State Freeway
If all the above statements are TRUE for this report, you are ready to file your report online.
All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed. Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Filing a false police report is a crime.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call 9-1-1 for police assistance.