Utility Billing Account Services

Setting Up New Service AccountNew residents must contact the Utility billing department to establish a  water utility account. An application for metered water service needs to be completed and a driver's license or government issued photo identification is required.  Applications can be completed at Village Hall or by clicking the link below.

New/Update Utility Account
no water
Report a Utility Issue
Pay online keyboard
Pay Online

Landlord/Rental Property Water ServiceTenants who are responsible for their water bills should follow the procedures above.  All landlords should notify the water billing clerk if a particular property is being leased/rented so the Village has the tenant and owner information on file.  Property owners are responsible for all unpaid utility bills.

Who's Listening

Susan Rydberg