Buffalo Grove attempts to sweep every street once per month. This is to provide attractive streets and help prevent flooding. We do our best to remove debris in a professional and cost effective manner.
You have questions, we have answers!
- The Village is divided into ten sections.
- Sweepers start in Cook County and end in Lake County.
- Two sweepers are deployed to effectively sweep all streets.
- During the spring and fall months, the entire village is swept on a monthly basis.
- During the summer and winter months, the village is swept as needed.
- Village sweepers are not designed to collect leaves from yards.
- Raking leaves into the street is a violation of Village code because this can cause a slow down in cleaning as well as increase flooding chances.