Solicitation Rules and Regulations
Solicitors must have a license and abide by the Village's rules and regulations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Solicitation refers to any person or organization, whether for profit or not for profit, to solicit or peddle door to door, in any shopping center, at any intersection, or any other location on any property in the Village.
- All solicitors require a license.
- No soliciting shall occur before 9:00 AM or after 9:00 PM and no soliciting shall occur on Sundays.
- All solicitors shall comply with any notices containing such words as “No Solicitors” and “No Peddlers.” Failure to abide may be cause for revocation of the License to solicit in the Village.
- Solicitor License application.
- Fee. The fee for a Solicitor License is $50.00 for one individual. Each additional solicitor is $15.00.
- A Solicitor License is valid from the date of issuance until December 31st of that year.