Handicapped Parking Placard

Obtaining a Permit
To obtain a permit or temporary handicapped parking placard, you may download the State of Illinois Handicap Parking Form.

Permanent Card
To obtain a permanent card, it must be mailed to the State of Illinois address found on the application.

Temporary Card
To obtain a temporary (up to 90 days) card, you may do so at either of the following township offices:
Vernon Township (Lake County)
3050 Main St.
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Ph: 847-634-4600
Wheeling Township (Cook County)
1616 N. Arlington Heights Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Ph: 847-259-1515